UK Business Expansion Visa
Since the 11th of April 2022, the UK has introduced a Global Business Mobility Category, under this category there are 5 sub-categories under which the Business Expansion Category falls. Our team has taken the time to break down the category and help streamline the process as much as possible. Your UK Residence Permit will be granted for an initial 12 months, after which you are able to extend your Visa for a further 12 months from within the UK. This Category applies to both business owners and employees who are willing and able to start a UK Subsidiary or Branch of a company which currently exists and has been operating for a minimum of 3-years outside of the UK.
To qualify, you must show that you:
- The non-UK business or entity has been in operation for a minimum of 3-years prior to applying
- Evidence of the fact that you have either owned or have worked for the non-UK business or entity for a minimum of 12 months prior to applying
- Include proof in the future UK employment contract that you will be earning a minimum annual salary in the UK of GBP 42,400
- Can support and accommodate yourself completely.
- Main applicants must be over the age of 17
- You have been screened for Tuberculosis (this is only applicable when applying from certain Countries)
We are able to include the spouse or unmarried partner of the main applicant as well as dependent children who are under the age of 18. The dependent spouse can settle and work freely in the UK and dependent children can access schooling and future employment as well. The dependent Visas are granted for the same timeline as the main applicant.