St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment
Having joined the list of Caribbean Countries offering Citizenship-by-Investment in 2015 the St. Lucia CBI Program has continued to apply innovation and competitiveness to its offering. St. Lucia Passport holders can access more than 140 Countries Visa-Free. The Program is also highly competitive with its Government Donation option starting at USD 100,000 and the highly innovative and stand-alone St. Lucia Government Bond option.
- Citizenship granted in as little as 3 months
- The most cost-effective single donation option at USD 100,000
- Visa-Free Travel to over 145 destinations
- Spouse, children, parents, and grandparents can be included
- No physical residence requirements
- No income, wealth, or inheritance tax
Government Donation towards National Economic Fund (NEF) of USD 100,000 for a single applicant, USD 140,000 including spouse (previously USD 165,000), USD 150,000 for a family of up to 4 (usually USD 190,000), for each dependent after 4 an additional USD 15,000 will be applicable.
USD 250,000 into allocated Government Bonds, hold period of 5-years for a single applicant, 6-years including spouse, and 7-years for a family of up to 4 applicants. Another option is USD 300,000 5-year hold for a family of up to 4, an additional USD 15,000 for each additional applicant after 4. Once the required holding period is realized an immediate exit can be engaged without having any effect on existing Citizenship.
USD 300,000 Government Approved real estate purchase, which must be held for a minimum period of 5-years, after which applicants can sell the real estate while maintaining Citizenship is perpetuity.
Process & Timeline
Once submitted Passports are usually granted in 3-4 months. The required Donation or Investment is only engaged once pre-approval is achieved
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Macao (SAR China) *
Sri Lanka **
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands *
Comores Islands *
Sierra Leone *
St. Helena *
Palau Islands *
Solomon Islands *
Bonaire; St. Eustatius and Saba
British Virgin Islands
French West Indies
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
- Government Real Estate Fee: USD 30,000 single applicant, additional USD 25,000 to include spouse, additional USD 10,000 for each dependent over 18, and additional USD 5,000 for each dependent under 18.
- Government Bond Fee USD 50,000
- Government Processing Fee: USD 2,000 for the main applicant, USD 1,000 for each dependent over 16.
- Government Due Diligence Fees: USD 7,500 for the main applicant, USD 5,000 for each dependent over 16.