North Macedonia Citizenship-by-Investment
The North Macedonia Citizenship-by-Investment Programs have continued to gain favor with applicants from around the globe. Being one of the few official EU Citizenship-by-investment Programs legislated by the Government the Program is set to continue this upward trend.
The Program itself is outlined in Article 11 Under the Law of Ministry Internal Affairs. It is largely geared towards investment in a Government Approved fund for a period of 2-years and to the minimum value of EUR 200,000.
- Gain Citizenship of an official EU Member State candidate
- There is zero income tax for non-residents
- Corporate and income tax as low as 10%
- No residency requirement prior to gaining Citizenship
- No language requirement
- Spouse and children under the age of 18 can be included
- Visa-Free access to more than 124 Countries including Europe’s Schengen Area.
Becoming a North Macedonian Passport holder grants its holders access to more than 124 Countries.
- The Government processing fees are EUR 20,000 for the main applicant, EUR 20,000 for the dependent spouse, and EUR 10,000 for dependent children under the age of 18