Grenada Citizenship by Investment
The Grenada Passport is widely considered to be the front runner when comparing other Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment options. With government donation starting at USD 150,000 and high-value real estate investment at USD 220,000 (previously USD 350,000). Becoming a Citizen of Grenada affords its holders access to more than 140 Countries Visa-Free including access to US non-immigrant residence through its US E-2 Treaty (unique to Grenada). Being a Grenada Citizen also affords access to highly desired business jurisdictions such as China and Russia. The Chestertons Global team has taken the time to assess all available Government Approved real estate options across Grenada.
- Fast processing, Citizenship granted is 3-4 months
- Visa-Free access to more than 140 Countries
- Spouse, parents, children, and siblings can be included
- No income, wealth, or inheritance tax
- No physical residence required
- Access to the US through the E-2 Visa Treaty
- Visa-Free access to both China and Russia
USD 150,000 Government Donation towards the National Transformation Fund (NTF) for a single applicant, USD 200,000 including spouse or family of up to 4. USD 25,000, USD 50,000 or USD 75,000 for each additional dependent over 4, this varies according to the dependent relationship to the main applicant.
USD 220,000 Government Approved Real Estate Investment in a shared title or real estate investment trust. USD 350,000 in a single title purchase where an investor would prefer single ownership. The required investment must be held for a minimum period of 5-years after which it can be sold without having any effect on existing Citizenship.
Process & Timeline:
Passports are usually granted within 3-4 months of submission; the required donation or investment is only engaged once pre-approval is granted.
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Macao (SAR China) *
Sri Lanka **
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands *
Comores Islands *
Sierra Leone *
St. Helena *
Palau Islands *
Solomon Islands *
Bonaire; St. Eustatius and Saba
British Virgin Islands
French West Indies
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Government Fee Breakdown:
- Real Estate Investment Fee: USD 25,000 single applicant, USD 35,000 including spouse, USD 35,000 for a family of up to 4, USD 50,000 for a family of up to 6, USD 70,000 for a family of 7 or more.
- Government Processing Fee: USD 1,000 per applicant
- Government Due Diligence Fee: USD 7,500 main applicant, USD 4,000 for a spouse, USD 4,000 for dependents over the age of 16.