Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Dominica has had a form of economic development through investment since as far back as 1993, meaning it is one of the longest-running available CBI options. Dominica boasts the most affordable Caribbean single-applicant donation options, coming in at USD 100,000. Passports are usually granted in as little as 3 months and afford holders access to more than 140 Countries Visa-Free. Dominica Citizenship-by-Investment has also traditionally been at the forefront of Caribbean real estate investment, with the ability to exit in as little as 3 years and the lowest available minimum threshold of USD 200,000. Chestertons have taken the time to ensure the most valuable Government Approved projects across the region have been selected for our investors.
- Citizenship granted in 2-3 months
- Lowest investment for single applicant donation
- Shortest holding period required on real estate investment
- Visa-Free Access to more than 140 Countries
- The entire family is eligible including spouse, children up to 30, parents and siblings of the main applicant as well as spouse
- No income, wealth, or inheritance tax
- No physical residence requirements
Government Donation towards the Economic Development Fund (EDF) of USD 100,000 for a single applicant, USD 150,000 including dependent spouse, USD 175,000 for a family of up to 4. An additional Government donation is payable of USD 25,000 or USD 50,000 for each dependent after 4, this varies based on the dependents relationship to the main applicant.
Government Approved Real Estate investment with a minimum threshold of USD 200,000. This remains the same regardless of the number of dependents and allows for re-sale after 3-years. There is also a Government processing fee attached to the real estate purchase, this again varies based on the number of applicants.
Process & Timeline
Passports are granted in as little as 2-3 months and investment only engaged after pre-approval
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Macao (SAR China) *
Sri Lanka **
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands *
Comores Islands *
Sierra Leone *
St. Helena *
Palau Islands *
Solomon Islands *
Bonaire; St. Eustatius and Saba
British Virgin Islands
French West Indies
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Government Fee Breakdown:
- Real Estate Investment Fee: USD 25,000 single applicant, USD 35,000 including spouse, USD 35,000 for a family of up to 4, USD 50,000 for a family of up to 6, USD 70,000 for a family of 7 or more.
- Government Processing Fee: USD 1,000 per applicant
- Government Due Diligence Fee: USD 7,500 main applicant, USD 4,000 for a spouse, USD 4,000 for dependents over the age of 16.