Antigua and Barbuda
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Program was at the forefront of Investment Migration having been in existence since 2012. Passports can be granted in as little as 3 months and afford holders the ability to access more than 150 Countries Visa-Free. Antigua & Barbuda is the most cost-effective application when applying as a family and allows a family of up to 4 applicants to gain Citizenship for as little as USD 130,000. The required Donation or Investment would only need to be concluded once applicants and their families receive approval in principle.
- Fast Processing and application times (3-4 months)
- Most cost-effective family application
- Visa-Free Travel to more than 150 Countries
- The entire family is eligible including spouse, children, parents, and grandparents
- No tax on income, wealth, or inheritance.
- No physical residence requirements
Option 1: Government Donation (National Development Fund)
USD 100,000 along with a Government Processing Fee of USD 30,000 for a single applicant including up to 4 family dependents this is a Donation geared towards the Antigua & Barbuda NDF. For a family of 5 the required NDF fee increases to USD 145,000. For a family of 6, the donation would be USD 150,000 geared towards the UWI Antigua & Barbuda Fund with an additional USD 15,000 for each family dependent after over 6.
Option 2: Real Estate Investment
Applicants can qualify when purchasing Government Approved real estate. The minimum threshold for a single applicant is USD 400,000. The investment needs to be maintained for a minimum period of 5-years and can then be sold on; this can also be sold to a new Citizenship-by-Investment applicant making the exit strategy far easier.
Two single applicants also have the option to each invest USD 200,000 into a Government Approved real estate purchase, this would essentially be in the form of a shared title. This would allow both main applicants to access Citizenship for themselves and their chosen dependents. The required investment must again be held for a minimum period of 5-years and can be sold to a new CBI applicant.
Process & Timelines
- Passports can be granted in as little as 3 months from the date of application.
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Macao (SAR China) *
Sri Lanka **
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands *
Comores Islands *
Sierra Leone *
St. Helena *
Palau Islands *
Solomon Islands *
Bonaire; St. Eustatius and Saba
British Virgin Islands
French West Indies
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
- When investing in real estate: Government Real Estate Fee of USD 30,000
- An additional Government Donation of USD 30,000 is payable for every applicant over 4
- Government Processing Fee: USD 1,000 for main applicants and dependents over 18, USD 500 for dependents 17 or under
- Government Due Diligence Fees: USD 7,500 main applicant, USD 7,500 for a dependent spouse, USD 4,000 for adult dependents 18 or over, USD 2,000 for dependents between the ages of 12-17